It’s crazy to think we’re almost through March already. I feel like 2018 just ended, yet here we are! This year I really wanted to push myself. – Mentally and physically. While I wouldn’t say I’ve been 100% successful, it’s a goal I hope to continuously work towards. This year I want to push myself outside of my comfort zone and try new things and experiences. I encourage you to do the same.
While these products aren’t necessarily “new,” they’re (somewhat) new to me and have changed my life in various ways. I highly recommend checking some of them out! Especially if you’re a curly girl, are living with dry skin or just need a few new self care items to add to your collection!
1) Amla Oil: https://amzn.to/2uoOynd
2) Nude-a-Tude Eyeshadow: Rue21
3) Aveeno Stress Relief Lotion: https://amzn.to/2Om35Jv
4) Garnier Whole Blends Gentle Detangling Spray: https://amzn.to/2FmbWH4
5) Dove Intensive Cream: https://amzn.to/2uuzRPn
6) Cream of Nature with Argan Oil Edge Control: https://amzn.to/2uncHuo
7) Cantu Shea Butter Edge Control: https://amzn.to/2OnmI3P
8) Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub: https://amzn.to/2CAEuw6
9) Scunci Hairbow: https://www.scunci.com/
10) Aunt Jackie Don’t Shrink Flaxseed Gel: https://amzn.to/2UUtMro
11) Garnier Smoothing Treatment: https://amzn.to/2Om6bNE
12) Shea Moisture Red Palm Oil & CoCo Butter Shampoo & Conditioner: https://amzn.to/2U4Puf6
13) Shea Moisture Red Palm Oil & CoCo Butter Curl Stretch Pudding: https://amzn.to/2U6tvEs
14) Hair, Skin, Nails: https://amzn.to/2CC9E5Z
15) Suave Coconut Kiss Deodorant: https://amzn.to/2U4tssO
16) Comparable Brush: https://amzn.to/2FqWqcU *or head to your local Dollar General*
Love this post? Pin it to share & save for later!
Let me know what you’re loving this year!